Security Officer Part Time Nights - AdventHealth Ottawa
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Vision, Medical & Dental Benefits from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time Nights
Shift : 24 Hours a week
Location: AdventHealth Ottawa
1301 S. Main Street, Ottawa, KS 66067
The community you’ll be caring for:
Your health extends far beyond the physical. That’s why AdventHealth Ottawa, formerly Ransom Memorial Health, is committed to strengthening your body, mind and spirit. Our providers, specialists and staff serve the local community in and around Franklin County. With our whole-hearted support, you can start on the path to wellness today.
The role you’ll contribute:
Under the direction and supervision of the Security Department's chain of command, the Security Officer I performs security services through interaction with the public, patients and employees. Provides security at specific locations, responds to security issues, provides access assistance as requested, reports suspicious circumstances and emergencies, and completes other duties as assigned. Responsible for protection of designated areas to ensure the safety of the public, patients, employees and property of AdventHealth. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs all security-related tasks as assigned by Supervisor, and keeps Supervisor apprised of unusual activities and events.
· Acknowledges and responds to alarms, determines source of alarm and provides proper assistance.
· Learns applicable systems and responds to safety needs as directed by Security leadership. Properly utilizes and maintains all issued and operated equipment. Operates radio equipment, knows and understands radio codes, and complies with all applicable laws and department policies and procedures.
· Interacts with the public, customers and other officers in a professional manner and provides assistance as directed including, but not limited to security escorts. Assists and helps coordinate special events.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High school diploma or GED
· Applicable state driver’s license and driving record in accordance with AdventHealth policy
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Ottawa
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23038069
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Part-time
Pay Range: $15 - $19.847
Location: Ottawa, KS
Job ID: 23038069
Job Family: Security
Shift: 3 - Night