AdventHealth CT Technologist - PRN in Oviedo, Florida
CT Technologist - PRN - AdventHealth Oviedo
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs all exams using AdventHealth CT protocols. Uses AdventHealth policy for proper identification of patient prior to performing exam. Educates patient concerning exam.
- Completes all exams in a timely manner, keeps work flow moving, and minimizes empty table time. Follows through after completing exam with communication, transportation and discharge of OP’s.
- Performs all types of imaging procedures and operates all equipment safely and properly including scanners, injectors and monitors. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills to perform scans on patients on all ages, adapting protocols as necessary.
- Reviews all images of all exams, repeating images as necessary for best possible result.
- Uses computer system for ordering, changing, and canceling exams according to protocol. Confirms order matches exam before pushing to PACS or correctly ‘fixes’ exams on workstation or PACS.
- Assists with collection of data for all KPI’s, Six Sigma Projects realizing final goals of department. Participates on Teams as asked, participates in Gallup. Utilizes Service Recovery techniques for patients and families as needed.
What You Will Need:
- Florida State License- general radiographer
- ARRT – R
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- AS or BS degree in Radiological Technology(Preferred)
- Prior CT experience on GE CT scanners(Preferred)
- Prior CT experience(Preferred)
- ARRT - CT(Preferred)
Under general supervision, primary duties include imaging both neuro and body scans on patients from neonate to geriatric, following the age specific guidelines of AdventHealth parameters, transmitting images for diagnostic interpretation, and keeping the hospital computer system up to date with the progress of these exams. The CT technologist actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, while implementing the principles of AdventHealth.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Oviedo ER
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.