AdventHealth MRI Technologist Outpatient Imaging Ovideo PRN in Oviedo, Florida
MRI Technologist PRN - AdventHealth Centra Care
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Centra Care
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
- Sunday Shift plus PRN
- Performs all exams using AdventHealth MRI protocols. Uses AdventHealth policy for proper identification of patient prior to performing exam. Educates patient concerning exam.
- Completes all exams in a timely manner, keeps work flow moving, and minimizes empty table time. Follows through after completing exam with communication, front desk and exit of patients.
- Performs all types of imaging procedures and operates all equipment safely and properly including scanners, injectors and monitors. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills to perform scans on patients on all ages, adapting protocols as necessary.
- Reviews all images of all exams, repeating sequences as necessary for best possible result.
What You Will Need:
- ARRT and State of Florida registered technologist that is both current and in good standing
- ARRT – MR
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certification
- Knowledge of MRI procedures
- Knowledge of MRI scanners
- Customer Service skills
- MRI Safety
The MRI technologist is under the general supervision of the site manager, director of special imaging, and radiologist. Their primary duties include imaging both neuro and body scans on patients from neonate to geriatric, following the age specific guidelines of AdventHealth parameters, transmitting images for diagnostic interpretation, and keeping the computer system up to date with the progress of these exams. The MRI technologist actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, while implementing the principles of AdventHealth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.