AdventHealth Administrative Supervisor PRN in Palm Coast, Florida
Administrative Supervisor PRN AdventHealth Palm Coast
Location Address: 60 Memorial Medical Parkway Palm Coast, Florida 32164
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Palm Coast
Competitive hourly pay
Career growth and advancement potential
High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
PRN (Per Request Needed) Day Shift
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides clinical and administrative supervision after regular business hours.
- Manages hospital personnel and other resources to meet the identified standards, goals, and department requirements.
- Reassigns employees to different duties if the Administrative Supervisor determines the change to be appropriate during the shift or work day in order to achieve the most effective utilization of skills and abilities and to equalize workloads.
- Makes regular rounds to identify problems and facilitate efficient/ effective resolution
- Reviews reports relative to activities throughout the hospital, initiating or responding with appropriate communication and/or action.
- Supports and implements the established nursing care standards.
- Attends regular meetings with management personnel to facilitate problem resolution, information exchange, planning and timely communication within the System, Department and Hospital.
- Facilitates and coordinates resources as needed to meet unanticipated hospital situations.
- Reviews and interprets policies and procedures within the hospital.
- Participates with Directors to coordinate hospital activities.
What You Will Need:
- Four years of nursing experience required including a minimum of one year experience as a supervisor, charge nurse or comparable leadership experience.
- Current Florida Registered Nurse License required.
- Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification mandatory.
The Administrative Supervisor is the administrative and patient relations representative after regular business hours and is the clinical resource facilitator for the nursing areas. The Administrative Supervisor facilitates intradepartmental communication and activities and ensures the delivery of quality patient care by complying with and enforcing policies and procedures, mission, vision and core values of the facility.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Palm Coast
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.