Radiology Procedural Coordinator -AdventHealth Medical Group
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Up to $3,750 Sign-On Bonus
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 7:30AM-4PM
Location: 1 Adventhealth Way, Palm Cost, FL
The community you’ll be caring for:
· More than 800 physicians, 450+ advanced practice providers, and 2,600 clinical and support staff in over 40 specialties, provide patients with a broad range of medical and surgical services.
· AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL operates over 200 offices, providing compassionate, multidisciplinary care to more than one million patients a year.
· In existence since 1994, AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL has demonstrated consistent growth and stability in an ever-changing health care market.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Radiology Procedural Coordinator, reporting to the Radiology Procedural Supervisor, fulfills the responsibilities necessary to assist the Radiologist to coordinate and perform imaging-based procedures. Responsible for providing educating to patients, families, and medical staff about imaging procedures. Assists the Radiologist with sterile procedures, anticipates their needs and is knowledgeable of all necessary equipment and supplies. These responsibilities involve participation in a variety of technical, clinical, and administrative processes which deliver quality care to clinicians, ancillary staff, and patients.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Creates, distributes, and coordinates daily procedure schedule with the Radiologist(s).
· Aid Radiologist in working up inpatient and outpatient consultations.
· Maintains the Protocol Work List within the EMR.
· Assist Radiologist with minimally invasive imaging-based procedures.
· Ensures proper sterile procedure etiquette and safety precautions are adhered to.
· Coordinates with multiple departments to ensure timely performance of procedures.
· Follows up with exams that are incomplete or incorrect to have the exams fixed by the technologist or department manager in a timely manner for dictation.
· Provides necessary education to patients, family and medical staff about exams and procedures.
· Assists the Radiologist with providing timely results to ancillary departments and physician offices.
· Connects physician to physician phone calls and minimizes phone calls into the read rooms.
· Personally, follows through with communicating clinical information and observations to the radiologists, referring physicians, and other healthcare providers.
· Provides warm phone transfers to Radiologists and other departments.
· Actively participate in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to call.
· Adheres to scheduled shifts and providing proper advanced notification of tardiness, absences, and vacation requests.
· Coordinates “on call” technologists and Radiology Nurses for IR procedures when requested by the Radiologist.
· Assist the scheduling department to facilitate appropriate and timely outpatient procedure scheduling.
· May schedule medical product representatives as needed for specialized procedures.
· Assists with data collection for process improvement initiatives while understanding the department performance trends and established standards.
· Contributes toward process improvement by submitting ideas at staff meetings and directly to practice management.
· Utilizes patient service recovery resources (ACT & iCare) when appropriate
Qualifications - External
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Highschool Diploma or equivalent
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED :
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Radiologic Science
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
· Current valid State of Florida license as a General Radiographer or Sonographer
· American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and/or Certified Nuclear Medicine Technology (CNMT)
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED :
· Advanced modality certification (CT, MRI, NM, MG)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Medical Group Central FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23024600
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 1 ADVENTHEALTH WAY
Pay Range: $24.662 - $36.993
Location: Palm Coast, FL
Job ID: 23024600
Job Family: Physician Services
Shift: 1 - Day