Registered Nurse – Med Surg
AdventHealth – Palm Coast, FL – New Facility
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· $20,000 BONUS, $3,000 Relocation*
· Benefits & Paid Days Off from Day One
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time – Nights
The community you’ll be caring for:
Flagler is a charming seaside community that is part of Florida’s Palm Coast. With a 19-mile stretch of white sand beaches, it’s known as an ideal setting for a variety of watersports and recreational activities. When you’re in the mood for something relaxing, you can stroll through a secluded nature preserve on one of the area’s many biking and walking paths, including the Great Florida Birding Trail, or visit the Intracoastal Waterway, a unique alternative to the ocean. From saltwater fishing to deep sea diving, sprawling golf courses to oceanfront restaurants, you’ll have plenty of ways to spend your free time and enjoy the warm weather. With all this right in your backyard, Palm Coast truly has something for each of our employees and their families.
The role you’ll contribute:
Coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost-effective nursing care. To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical and nursing plan of care. This performance follows established policies, procedures and protocols under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice President of Clinical Services, and or designee.
The value you’ll bring to the team: Your expertise to care for our patients, their families, and our communities in general.
· Demonstrating effective assessment skills to ensure quality patient care is provided.
· Collaborates with Medical Staff and ancillary departments to coordinate patient care.
· Our company standards are to care with integrity our patients and family members extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with a minimum of an Associates of Science degree, required. BSN or MSN, preferred.
· Active/Clear Florida RN license, required.
· Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association (AHA).
· Must maintain current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification from the American Heart Association (AHA).
· Minimum 1 year of RN experience with current acute care.
Organization: AdventHealth Palm Coast Parkway
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23021471
Job Schedule: 1 ADVENTHEALTH WAY
Pay Range: $30.94 - $44.2
Location: Palm Coast, FL
Job ID: 23021471
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night