Full-Time Position on Med Surg Tele – Night Shift – Night Differential - $5.05
Location: Advent Health Palm Coast – 60 Memorial Medical Parkway, Palm Coast, FL 32164
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits & Paid Days Off from Day One
$20,000 Sign-on Bonus to eligible candidates
$3,000 Relocation Bonus
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
PCU Schedule: Full Time, 7:00pm – 7:00am
Training Schedule: You will receive the schedule for the first two weeks prior to your first day. For the first two weeks, please plan to be available Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1700 each day. While some of your orientation will be completed online through virtual classes or web-based training modules, you will be required to drive to a location for a class. This information will be provided in your schedule for the first two weeks.
The community you’ll be caring for: Flagler is a charming seaside community that is part of Florida’s Palm Coast. With a 19-mile stretch of white sand beaches, it’s known as an ideal setting for a variety of watersports and recreational activities. When you’re in the mood for something relaxing, you can stroll through a secluded nature preserve on one of the area’s many biking and walking paths, including the Great Florida Birding Trail, or visit the Intracoastal Waterway, a unique alternative to the ocean. From saltwater fishing to deep sea diving, sprawling golf courses to oceanfront restaurants, you’ll have plenty of ways to spend your free time and enjoy the warm weather. With all this right in your backyard, Palm Coast truly has something for each of our employees and their families.
The role you’ll contribute:
Coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost-effective nursing care. To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical and nursing plan of care. This performance follows established policies, procedures and protocols under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice President of Clinical Services, and or designee.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Completes timely assessments per Practice Guidelines including physiological, psychological, developmental, sociocultural, spiritual, and life-style factors, including signs of abuse or neglect. Makes appropriate decisions and interventions and nursing diagnosis according to patients actual or potential health conditions or needs.
· Based on the assessment and diagnosis, sets measurable and achievable short and long-range goals for the patient, assisting in the development and implementation of an individualized plan of care. Prioritizes and completes follow up assessments, evaluates and modifies plan of care as needed. Nursing practice reflects mutual goal setting and whole person care including meeting the needs of the mind, body and spirit.
· Demonstrates the ability to assess and interpret diagnostic data relative to patient age and condition, including, but not limited to, lab results, non-invasive monitoring data and interdisciplinary team notes. Nursing practice reflects the application of knowledge and skills pertaining to all diagnoses, procedures, medications, complications, and equipment associated with unit patient population.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· School of nursing graduate
· Minimum of six (6) months of acute care experience
· Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a Registered Nurse
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Palm Coast
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23019094
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 60 MEMORIAL MEDICAL PKWY
Pay Range: $30.94 - $44.2
Location: Palm Coast, FL
Job ID: 23019094
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night