AdventHealth Paramedic Full Time Nights - Palm Harbor, FL in Palm Harbor, Florida
- Great Culture
- Top Quality outcomes
- Nurse Excellence Committee (NEC)/Governance
- Leadership is accessible
- Located on the Gulf of Mexico
- Starts or assists with triage and admission of patient by assisting with initial assessment and evaluation of patient status, vital signs and orientation to the environment. Triage will be reviewed and evaluated by a Registered Nurse.
- Coordinates patient care in conjunction with the Registered Nurse/Physician by prioritizing age specific patient care needs.
- Assists the Registered Nurse to meet patient outcomes as outlined in the treatment plan of care.
- Provides patient care as assigned by Registered Nurse/Physician.
- Contributes information to promote effectiveness of nursing interventions/actions to the Registered Nurse/Physician with appropriate documentation in the EMR.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.