All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part-Time Shift : Day
Location: 9395 CROWN CREST BLVD, Parker, 80138
Provide quality patient care to all patients within the medical imaging department. Perform high quality images and exams on patients while maintaining the sensitivity to patient needs. Follows standards of safe radiation practice. Demonstrates leadership abilities and is a role model for other associate technologists. Acts as a clinical resource to unit personnel and assures current standards of practice for the unit.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned.
• Performs diagnostic imaging procedures, providing safety for self, patients and all other individuals. Practices all rules and regulations pertaining to radiation safety, reducing personal and patient exposure to “as low as reasonably achievable” (ALARA).
• Produces quality images in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
• Prepares patient for exam. Provides information and instruction to patient and/or family regarding the procedure and responds to their physical and emotional needs.
• Assists the patient during exam and positions the patient.
• Observes patient and equipment during the procedure and reports / documents unusual occurrences and records patient’s condition.
• Facilitates smooth patient flow, scheduling and optimal use of equipment/resources.
• Communicates in writing and verbally with all physicians, imaging personnel, students and hospital staff in facilitating the continuum of care.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Education: High School Diploma or GED
· Experience: One year of related experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Associate’s degree (strongly preferred)
· Bachelor’s degree
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· ARRT(CT), ARRT(N), ARRT(T) or CNMT registry required or State CT registry ARRT(R) with CT training
· Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association
· Licensed Radiology Technologist in state of employment if working in a Kansas site
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Parker
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23026690
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 9395 CROWN CREST BLVD
Pay Range: $32.35 - $52.63
Location: Parker, CO
Job ID: 23026690
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day