All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
**Our promise to you: **
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: 9395 CROWN CREST BLVD, Parker, 80138
The role you'll contribute:
Responsible for providing education and instruction to members of the LDRP community.
The value you'll bring to the team:
· Provide education and instruction to members of the community in areas of expertise ie. Breastfeeding, labor and delivery processes, expectant father education, sibling etc.
· Performs initial and ongoing assessment of each class participant’s learning needs, knowledge and skills.
· Customizes class outline, content and audiovisuals based on needs assessment of class participants.
· Receives consistently satisfactory class evaluations.
· Uses class evaluations and verbal feedback from participants to improve teaching skills and class content.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High School GED
· RN or Specialty Certification depending on teaching assignment
· Basic knowledge of Adult Learning Principles needed to plan, implement, and present/facilitate educational programs
· Good public speaking and presentation skills
· Working knowledge of technological tools such as PowerPoint and Microsoft Teams
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Parker
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23042373
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: -
Location: Parker, CO
Job ID: 23042373
Job Family: Education
Shift: 1 - Day