All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
**Our promise to you: **
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: AdventHealth Parker
The role you'll contribute:
Performs routine assignments within the Nutrition Services department including food preparation and delivery, sanitation and stocking. Responsible for following Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Safe Handling Guidelines regarding food safety and sanitation. Will provide excellent customer services when working with patients, visitors and other staff members. The Nutrition Svcs Specialist main responsibility may perform one or more of the following: barista, cashiering, catering, dishwashing, floor stock, food preparation, meal assembly and service, meal delivery, sanitation, tray collection.
The value you'll bring to the team:
• Prepare and serve food for hospital patients, employees, physicians and guests.
• Prepares grill items and serves on various stations in cafeteria.
• Prepares cold food items for patient areas as described in standards.
• Maintain adequate supply of items required for salad bar, patient and unit stocking.
• Prepares coffee and specialty beverages to customer’s specifications.
• Demonstrates ability to operate commercial food preparation equipment.
• Maintain quality product freshness as assured by proper label dating and rotation.
• Practices proper portion control on a consistent basis.
• Stock work area and tray line.
• Completes all duties of specific food production area.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
High School Diploma or GED
Previous food service, healthcare, or customer service experience
Certified ServSafe Food Handler (ServSafe or food service certification)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Nutritional Services
Organization: AdventHealth Parker
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23033245
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 9395 CROWN CREST BLVD
Pay Range: $17 - $25.29
Location: Parker, CO
Job ID: 23033245
Job Family: Nutritional Services
Shift: 1 - Day