All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights
Location: One or multiple AdventHealth Facilities in CO
The role you’ll contribute:
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.
The value you’ll bring to the team (Role/Responsibilities):
· Assess patient’s physical, psychosocial, cultural and spiritual needs through observation, interview, review of medical records & clinical data. Evaluates patient’s response and intervenes to ensure optimal patient outcome.
· Develop and implement patient plan of care and observe outcomes in accordance with nursing standards and in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team.
· Demonstrate competency in a variety of therapeutic/diagnostic interventions including but not limited to IV’s, incision/ wound care, medication administration, catheterization and specimen collections.
· Promote, advocate and collaborate to protect the health and safety and rights of each patient.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Degree: Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree Specialty: Nursing Or nursing diploma
BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA)
Registered Nurse: State of employment OR RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact
One year experience preferred Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Rocky Mountain
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23029822
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 9395 CROWN CREST BLVD
Pay Range: $30.25 - $50.81
Location: Parker, CO
Job ID: 23029822
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night