All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Sign on Bonus (if eligible)
· Relocation Bonus (if eligible)
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : On Call required
Location: 9208 S. US HWY 301, Riverview, FL 33578
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Riverview
· AdventHealth is expanding our medical expertise, innovation, and state-of-the-art technology to southern Hillsborough County through a brand-new hospital in Riverview, which is scheduled to open in 2024.
· The new AdventHealth Riverview hospital will include 82 beds at time of opening with space to expand to 202 beds in the future.
· This $250 million project in Riverview also includes a 100,000 square foot, four-story Medical Office Building that will provide community members convenient access to expert care.
· AdventHealth Riverview will offer a wide range of health care services which includes emergency, cardiovascular, digestive, urology, orthopedic and women’s care.
The role you’ll contribute:
To perform all required procedures in the cardiac catheterization laboratory and radiology department, operating specialized equipment including but not limited to the x-ray equipment with the cardiac catheterization laboratory, the processor, computer systems, and having working knowledge of radiology procedures if rotation to radiology is necessary. Trains staff technologists and students.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Accepts patients and assesses their condition to determine proper handling and special requirements
· Explains and prepares the patient for all radiographic and cardiac catheterization procedures.
· Interviews patients and reviews available clinical data from charts in order to alert nurses and/or physicians to possible contradictions for procedure.
· Relies on extensive knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and effects of disease processes to properly and safety position the patient for maximum diagnostic yield.
· Operates highly complex radiographic equipment within the cardiac catheterization department, selecting technical factors to insure high-quality radiographs using the A.L.A.R.A (as low as reasonable achievable) standards.
· Maintains radiographic equipment, processor, and injector in proper working condition. Reports malfunctions and necessary repairs to supervisory personnel.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Minimum one year of Interventional Cath Lab experience upon hire
· Current RCIS or RCES or ARRT upon hire
· 500 hours of previous experience in dedicated cardiac interventional laboratories at a hospital with Level II adult cardiovascular services program preferred upon hire.
· Current American Heart Association BLS certification or RQI upon hire
· Current American Heart Association ACLS certification or RQI required upon hire
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Organization: AdventHealth Riverview
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23047362
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $30.57 - $45.851
Location: Riverview, FL
Job ID: 23047362
Job Family: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Shift: 1 - Day