All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 9208 S US HWY 301, Riverview, 33578
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Riverview
· Family-like culture
· Teamwork driven both inter Dept and multidisciplinary
· Positive working climate to support a well-balanced work life balance
The role you’ll contribute:
The Cath Lab Operations Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the operations of the Cardiac Catherization Laboratory. They manage the staff members of the Cath Lab, Chest Pain Recovery Unit, and the Echocardiogram department. This person is responsible for developing and implementing policies, procedures, and standards of the Cath Lab. Additionally, they will build working relationships with medical staff members, ancillary and clinical departments within the hospital. They are actively involved with strategic planning, implementation of performance improvement projects and ensures the highest quality and standards of care for the patients in the Cath Lab.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Communicates appropriately and professionally with staff, physicians, patients, and visitors. Maintains a professional relationship with all customers and co-workers; maintains the confidentiality of patients, administration, employees, and medical staff information. Communicates effectively and frequently with team members to share information and solve problems.
· Responsible for the human resource management in assigned areas to achieve quality performance, positive employee relations, and compliance with hospital guidelines. Demonstrates and solicits support of hospital and department policies to achieve employee compliance.
· Encourages growth of employees by mentoring, teaching, and support while implementing necessary training programs for all staff members.
· Effectively interprets American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center, Cardiac Cath Lab accreditation standards and National Cardiovascular Data Registry and develops protocols to assure compliance for the programs.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Associate’s Degree from an accredited school of Cardiovascular Technology upon hire
· Five (5) years of Cath Lab or EP Lab experience upon hire
· Five (5) years of supervisory experience upon hire
· Current American Heart Association BLS upon hire
· Current American Heart Association ACLS upon hire
· RCIS or RCES certification preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23033991
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 9208 S US HWY 301
Pay Range: $50.52 - $75.78
Location: Riverview, FL
Job ID: 23033991
Job Family: Cath Lab/Special Procedures
Shift: 1 - Day