Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth
• Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual
• Comprehensive benefits package; including tuition reimbursement and matching 403b plan.
• Patient facing positions receiving company paid initial sets of scrubs.
• Company Discount programs
• Growing Organization
Full Time/ Various Shifts
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
The CRNA is responsible for the administration of anesthetics and monitoring the anesthetized patient during surgical, endoscopic, invasive, and imaging procedures. Types of anesthesia include general anesthesia (inhalation and intravenous), monitored anesthesia care (MAC). The CRNA cares for the patient before, during and after the procedure or surgery by performing a patient assessment, preparing and administering anesthesia to ensure proper sedation and pain management during the procedure or surgery and oversees patient recovery from anesthesia and communicates patient condition during handoff communication to receiving RN or next level of care.
· Evaluates the patient assessment pre-operatively by interviewing and examining the patient assesses data and selects appropriate anesthetic. Formulates a patient specific plan for anesthesia care.
· Administers anesthetics in accordance with scientifically sound processes and protocols of practice. Effectively and efficiently provides individualized safe anesthesia of the highest quality. Implements, monitors and adjusts based on patient’s physiological condition.
· Monitors, interprets and evaluates information derived from monitors intraoperatively on the patient of any age group and ASA status I- classifications.
· Performs medical non-surgical procedures, i.e., IV insertion, intubation, hemodynamic and electrolyte balance, airway management in routine and acute medical situations.
· Monitors the patient’s immediate post-operative care and performs post anesthesia evaluations of the patient. Post-operative pain management modalities are implemented. Medication, fluid and ventilator support are selected to facilitate recovery from anesthesia.
· Prepares drugs maintains anesthesia equipment to keep in safe operating condition.
· Maintains accounting of controlled substances
· Provides timely, accurate and complete documentation of the peri-anesthesia care of the patient.
· Utilizes resources and supplies effectively and provides accurate documentation of resources utilized and charges. Helps maintain inventory of anesthesia supplies.
· Assists with positioning and transport of patient to the next level of care and provides accurate report to the next caregiver and team. This transfer of the responsibility for patient’s care to qualified providers assures continuity of care and patient safety.
· The CRNA will participate in quality improvement processes, routine and mandatory meetings and educational requirements and supports all hospital and departmental policy and procedures. Participates in additional areas of responsibility which are the expertise of the CRNA including educational processes, interfacing with other departments and participation on committees.
· Assumes responsibility for professional development and educational requirements.
· EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Critical Care required.
· Master’s degree required.
· EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· At least three years of CRNA experience with proven clinical skills preferred.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• Active Florida ARNP License
• CRNA required.
• BLS, ACLS
AdventHealth is currently seeking 10 CRNAs for our brand-new state-of-the-art facility opening fall of 2024 in Riverview, FL- just minutes from downtown Tampa. This 282,610 sq foot facility will feature 82 beds, 6-spacious ORs, one hybrid OR, one cath lab, two endo suites, 16 labor and delivery beds, and two dedicated c-section rooms. Now is the time to get in on this groundbreaking opportunity as call and shifts are very flexible.
• Brand new state- of the- art hospital
• Nonprofit / faith-based organization
• Collaborate culture
• Top Compensation and Benefits
• Quality of life
Opportunities include competitive compensation, incentive plan, paid leave, CME days/allowance, 403b, health insurance, relocation, and much more!
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Riverview
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23043280
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: -
Location: Riverview, FL
Job ID: 23043280
Job Family: Physician Services
Shift: 1 - Day