All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Riverview
The role you’ll contribute:
Responsible to the Adm Dir for Ancillary Clinical Services for leading and directing strategy and business plans to support continued growth and development of the Cardiovascular service line. Includes: planning, organizing, directing, and evaluating all nursing and technical functions and activities for Cardiac Cath & EP Labs, Non-Invasive Cardiology and Vascular Services, to ensure delivery of optimal quality of care and organizational effectiveness. Responsible for supervision, coordination, education, and management of technical personnel and equipment to ensure consistent standards of practice and competencies in the performance of procedure related services. Establishes collaborative relationships with cardiologists and vascular surgeons, and other support team members. Ensures all areas of the service lines work together to create a common vision of excellence.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs duties in a timely manner and provides updates if delays occur.
· Communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal or external customers—in person or on the telephone.
· Demonstrates respect for co-workers and develops positive working relationships with other departments and the medical staff. Promoting these relationships in all units.
· Participates and validates that rounding for outcomes occur daily in all assigned departments.
· Promotes and validates AIDET compliance.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Associate Nursing degree and/or BSN
· Minimum five (5) years of clinical experience within a cardiovascular program
· Minimum of at least two (2) years health care management experience
· Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Riverview
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23038606
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $51.7 - $77.58
Location: Riverview, FL
Job ID: 23038606
Job Family: Cardiology
Shift: 1 - Day