All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 9208 S US HWY 301, Riverview, 33578
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Riverview
The role you’ll contribute:
The Director is responsible for leading and directing all aspects of surgical service operations, Director is responsible for assuring that department safety, quality and fiscal outcomes are achieved. He/she is responsible for assuring departmental staffing supports safety, quality and fiscal outcomes. Director is responsible for all financial related aspects of Surgical Services with support from the Finance department to include: supplies, inventory management, facility level service agreements, operational and capital budget creation and adherence. Director is also responsible for coordinating departmental processes, including communication, with those of other hospital departments.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Develops and implements in collaboration with Quality and Clinical Leadership, departmental safety program by using Employee Engagement, Safety Attitude Questionnaire (SAQ), Risk Master reports and other data sources.
· Oversees development and implementation of strategies for accomplishing departmental and organizational objectives.
· Develops and maintains effective departmental communication through regular staff meetings. Facilitates the flow of information from and to department and administration.
· Fosters an environment of service excellence for patients, families, physicians and community.
· Develops and implements annual budget. Monitors and makes adjustments to meet effective use of budgeted resources.
· In collaboration with Department of Surgery Chief and the Chief Medical Officer, facilitate Department of Surgery meetings.
· In collaboration with Anesthesia Section Chief and the Chief Medical Officer, participates in on-going departmental operational review and improvement programs.
· Oversees surgical processes at AdventHealth Riverview facility.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Active RN FL License
· Minimum three years’ experience in operations/leadership required.
· Graduate degree preferred (master’s degree in nursing, healthcare or business preferred)
· Registered Nurse license in State of Florida required.
· BCLS and ACLS required
· Four hours Hip and Knee Replacement Education within six months of hire and then annually
· FAST Stroke education in orientation
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Tampa
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23033871
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 9208 S US HWY 301
Pay Range: $54.3 - $81.45
Location: Riverview, FL
Job ID: 23033871
Job Family: Surgery
Shift: 1 - Day