All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Paid Days Off from Day One
Benefits day one
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 9208 S. US HWY 301, Riverview, FL 33578
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Riverview
· AdventHealth is expanding our medical expertise, innovation, and state-of-the-art technology to southern Hillsborough County through a brand-new hospital in Riverview, which is scheduled to open in 2024.
· The new AdventHealth Riverview hospital will include 82 beds at time of opening with space to expand to 202 beds in the future.
· This $250 million project in Riverview also includes a 100,000 square foot, four-story Medical Office Building that will provide community members convenient access to expert care.
· AdventHealth Riverview will offer a wide range of health care services which includes emergency, cardiovascular, digestive, urology, orthopedic and women’s care.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Regional Patient Experience Manager works closely with the CNO at AdventHealth Riverview in managing the operations and improvement program of AHS Patient Experience in the West Florida Division, with assignment to AdventHealth Riverview. Working with AHS Patient Experience and Campus Leadership, the manager develops and implements strategic best practices in the most effective manner across the region. This role provides consulting and coaching to leaders, physicians, staff, and volunteers in the best practices for patient experience, training and development to improve the patient experience, organizational culture and community relations. Additionally, this position leads or participates in the planning of regional and major system events including conferences and strategic forums. As a leader in implementing improvements in patient experience, this role requires a strong working knowledge of effective reporting and interpretation of survey results, along with an understanding of statistical concepts. This role works with the AHS headquarters to manage the site visit program for assigned campus(es), leveraging Press Ganey Advisor resources to provide appropriate education. This position serves as a change agent for Adventist Health System and requires strong experience in process improvement, along with a proven track record of leading others in the improvement of patient experience.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
Patient Experience Program Management Responsibilities
· Working with campus-based managers, manages the patient experience program for the West Florida region, demonstrating strategic planning capabilities and negotiation skills.
· Works closely with executive leaders at assigned campus to ensure that we are most effectively meeting the needs of each facility and regional progress as a whole, while creatively leveraging limited resources.
· Directs and manages Patient Experience Program goals, objectives, policies, and procedures in accordance with the AH Patient Promise and Service Standards
· Serve as a primary contact between Press Ganey and AH Patient Experience Team. Actively participates in strategic planning for patient experience in the region and system wide.
· Demonstrates strong project management skills, and effectively develops and monitors project workplans to completion.
· Leads committees/efforts at assigned campus(es) and leverages best practices across West Florida.
· Influences accountability in the field working closely with campus senior leadership on the best approach, including performance review/patient experience committees.
Patient Experience Consulting
· Consults with senior leadership at assigned campus(es), and mentors’ leaders, physicians and staff at all levels in best practices for patient and family experience.
· Collaborates with executives and leaders in the field to create and oversee unit/department level action plans to drive improvement at assigned campus(es).
· Organizes consulting priorities in a strategic manner, and pro-actively works with executives to ensure focus on the most critical areas for patient experience improvement.
· Leads measurable improvement at assigned campus(es) based on goals established with AHS Patient Experience leadership.
· Seeks out system standards for consulting on patient experience initiatives, strives for consistency and leverages work product of the AHS Patient Experience team.
· Demonstrates expertise and consults with skill on all tools in place at assigned campus(es) to support the entrenchment of best practice, including technology/online and paper based tools.
· Understands and stays current on CMS CAHPS requirements, Value Based Purchasing, Press Ganey & CAHPS survey processes, results and statistical significance, and is able to articulate them in a written or oral mode to all levels of the organization.
Patient Experience Education
· Develops strategic recommendations for curriculum necessary to support patient experience improvement initiatives in the field across the continuum of care, including innovative approaches for delivery.
· Participates in the planning of the annual Patient Experience Summit, and supports all team efforts during the event.
· Conducts engaging training classes and meetings as needed in support of key initiatives.
· Working with department leaders, contributes to the educational content planning of all patient experience strategy online forums and leadership workshops throughout the year.
· Engages in the development and deployment of consistent education for patient experience using innovative and effective training approaches, demonstrating sound knowledge of adult learning methods.
· Seeks out system standards for education on patient experience initiatives, strives for consistency and leverages work product of the AHS Patient Experience team.
· Ensures all educational materials and approach leveraged at assigned campus(es) meets system standards for consistent message, templates and professionalism.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
· Demonstrates strong communication, organization and follow-through skills, managing patient experience improvement initiatives, projects and programs
· Skilled, demonstrated experience as a nurse leader driving patient experience improvement
· Knowledge of clinical and nonclinical acute hospital operations and continuum of care (connected care) pre/post-acute services
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with a proven track record of effectively presenting information to all levels of the organization, including senior executives
· Flexibility and adaptability to change, with ability to function in a highly independent manner due to remote location from central headquarters
· Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to interface effectively with physicians, nursing, non-clinical and executive leadership
· Strong attention to detail and ability to problem-solve effectively
· Strong consultant skillset, with the ability to influence all levels in the organization
· Exhibits excellent complex analytical, and change management skills
· Solid ability to analyze and evaluate business problems by defining the challenges, identifying alternatives, and making timely decisions
· Strong knowledge of Patient Experience best practices, and how to best integrate with clinical care
· Solid knowledge of CMS CAHPS requirements, statistical concepts, and the survey process
· Expertise in effective methods of education and adult learning practices
· Ability to lead, organize and work on multiple initiatives/projects without compromising work
· Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Bachelor’s degree in nursing upon hire
· Minimum of five (5) years of RN healthcare related experience upon hire
· 2 years leadership experience upon hire
· Demonstrated history of leading strong improvement results in patient experience upon hire
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Master’s degree in healthcare or business related field
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
· Current FL RN License upon hire
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
· Certified Patient Experience Professional preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Patient Experience
Organization: AdventHealth Riverview
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24004547
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $46.24 - $69.354
Location: Riverview, FL
Job ID: 24004547
Job Family: Patient Experience
Shift: 1 - Day