All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 9208 S. US HWY 301, Riverview, FL 33578
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Riverview
· AdventHealth is expanding our medical expertise, innovation, and state-of-the-art technology to southern Hillsborough County through a brand-new hospital in Riverview, which is scheduled to open in 2024.
· The new AdventHealth Riverview hospital will include 82 beds at time of opening with space to expand to 202 beds in the future.
· This $250 million project in Riverview also includes a 100,000 square foot, four-story Medical Office Building that will provide community members convenient access to expert care.
· AdventHealth Riverview will offer a wide range of health care services which includes emergency, cardiovascular, digestive, urology, orthopedic and women’s care.
The role you’ll contribute: The Telemetry Tech responsibilities include but are not limited to; monitor telemetry, interpret rhythms, and follow chain of command for reporting any abnormalities.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Accurately interprets rhythm, rate, and morphology of strips.
· Enters patient data into cardiac monitoring system, assures location of patient and monitor coincide.
· Prepares and maintains patient record from admission to discharge through documentation of rhythm strips at predetermined intervals and with each change in rhythm.
· Communicates changes in cardiac rhythm, rate, or morphology promptly to the primary care nurse and/or charge nurse.
· Recognizes need for and initiates Rapid Response / Code Blue timely and accurately.
· Maintains responsibility for monitoring equipment Manages unit supplies, activities, time, and other resources in a cost effective manner to reduce waste and unnecessary expenditures.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
High School diploma or equivalent upon hire
Completion of Telemetry Education/Competency within 30 days of hire date
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Riverview
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24003876
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Riverview
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $17.00 - $22
Location: Riverview, FL
Job ID: 24003876
Job Family: Patient Care
Shift: 1 - Day