PRN- EMT B Redmond
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: 10 JOHN DAVENPORT DR, Rome, 30165
The role you’ll contribute:
To provide quality BLS and emergency care to patients requiring EMS procedures in accordance with established Georgia Scope of Practice Parameters and Department Protocols. To provide safe and effective transportation of patients to and from predetermined locations. To ensure emergency vehicles and equipment are maintained and in a state of readiness at all times. Shall perform daily duties at stations to maintain a clean and organized environment. Employee must actively assure appropriate movement of vehicles to ensure zone coverage and low response times at all times. Employee shall actively communicate to other EMS staff and Command Staff to ensure effective communication across all levels.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· To set example and be a role model for other EMS personnel by not participating in poor behaviors, rather living the care values.
· Will be accountable to exemplifying excellent service behavior to patients, clients, visitors, physicians, co-workers, vendors; show courtesy, personalized attention, respect, compassion and timely responsiveness to all customers at all times.
· Participates in regular drills and special events to assure adequate staffing and appropriate training for staff. Employee actively seeks out education opportunities and takes responsibility in maintaining personal and state mandated education needs within education policy guidelines.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Successful completion of an accredited EMT-B program.
· Current American Heart or American Red Cross BLS provider or instructor card.
· No experience required
· Must complete PHTLS, EPC within 8 months of employment.
· Must complete an AEMT course and receive an AEMT license within 8 months of employment
· Current Georgia EMT-B License Other: Current insurable Class "C" Driver's License or higher
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Emergency Services
Organization: AdventHealth Redmond
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23040894
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $14.64 - $14.64
Location: Rome, GA
Job ID: 23040894
Job Family: Emergency Services
Shift: 1 - Day