All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Sign On Bonus up to $20,000
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole person Well-being Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient and/or and assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Registered Nurse is also responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing and ancillary personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment, while practicing within the State, facility and regulatory guidelines.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· The RN practices in accordance to the established Georgia Nurse Practice Act and law.
· The RN is responsible for maintaining general mandatories established by Gordon Hospital and any unit-specific mandatories, as deemed necessary for practice within that setting.
· The RN is responsible for legal, ethical practice. The nurse serves as a patient advocate in accordance with the patient bill of rights. The nurse is responsible for compliance with regulatory standards pertinent to nursing practice.
· The RN must remain flexible to changing systems, is expected to demonstrate quality and effectiveness in work habits and treats staff, physician, patients and families with consideration and respect.
· Current RN GA license
· Associate Degree in Nursing
· BLS required
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Redmond
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24002923
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Georgia
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $31.31 - $44.732
Location: Rome, GA
Job ID: 24002923
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day