All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Varies
Location: AdventHealth – Rome GA
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient and/or and assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Registered Nurse is also responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing and ancillary personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment, while practicing within the State, facility and regulatory guidelines.
· An employee may only transfer to or from a PRN Tier once a year.
· An employee will be moved to a lower PRN tier if that employee is not meeting the outlined tier requirements.
· An employee must have required shifts scheduled prior to signing up for any incentive shifts.
· An employee will receive all shift and/or weekend differentials for applicable shifts.
· Unit based – all stated requirements for the unit the RN is hired into will be fulfilled.
· Work a minimum of 8 hours per shift to count toward a required shift.
· Work a minimum of 12 shifts every six weeks
· Work a minimum of 4 weekend or night shifts every six weeks
· Work 3 holiday/year
o 2 major holiday/year
o 1 minor holiday/year
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
· The RN is responsible for execution of the Nursing Process:
· Assessment –collects patient health data
· Data collection involves the patient, family, and other health care providers as appropriate.
· The priority of data collection activities is determined by the patient’s immediate condition or needs.
· Pertinent data are collected using appropriate assessment techniques and instruments.
· Relevant data are documented in a retrievable form.
· The data collection process is systematic and ongoing.
· Diagnosis –analyzes the assessment data in determining diagnoses.
· Diagnoses are derived from the assessment data.
· Diagnoses are validated with the patient, family, and other health care providers, when possible and appropriate.
· Diagnoses are documented in a manner that facilitates the determination of expected outcomes and plan of care.
· Outcome Identification –identifies expected outcomes individualized to the patient.
· Outcomes are derived from the diagnoses.
· Outcomes are mutually formulated with the patient, family, and other health care providers, when possible and appropriate.
· Outcomes are culturally appropriate and realistic in relation to the patient’s present and potential capabilities.
· Outcomes are attainable in relation to resources available to the patient.
· Outcomes include a time estimate for attainment, provide direction for continuity of care, and are documented as measurable goals.
· Planning – works with the RN to develop a plan of care that prescribes interventions to attain expected outcomes.
· The plan is individualized to the patient (e.g., age-appropriate, culturally sensitive) and the patient’s condition or needs.
· The plan is developed with the patient, family, and other health care providers, as appropriate.
· The plan reflects current nursing practice.
· The plan provides for continuity of care.
· Priorities for care are established.
· The plan is documented.
· Implementation –implements the interventions identified in the plan of care.
· Interventions are consistent with the established plan of care.
· Interventions are implemented in a safe, timely, and appropriate manner.
· Interventions are documented.
· Evaluations –evaluates the patient’s progress toward attainment of outcomes.
· Evaluation is systematic, ongoing, and criterion-based.
· The patient, family, and other health care providers are involved in the evaluation process, as appropriate.
· Ongoing assessment data are used to revise diagnoses, outcomes, and the plan of care, as needed.
· Revisions in diagnoses, outcomes, and the plan of care are documented.
· The effectiveness of interventions is evaluated in relation to outcomes.
· The patient’s responses to interventions are documented.
· The RN practices in accordance to the established Georgia Nurse Practice Act and law.
· The RN is responsible for maintaining general mandatories established by Gordon Hospital and any unit-specific mandatories, as deemed necessary for practice within that setting.
· The RN is responsible for legal, ethical practice. The nurse serves as a patient advocate in accordance with the patient bill of rights. The nurse is responsible for compliance with regulatory standards pertinent to nursing practice.
· The RN must remain flexible to changing systems, is expected to demonstrate quality and effectiveness
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Current RN license to practice in the state of Georgia upon hire
Must have at 1 year of acute RN experience.
Basic Life Support (BLS) certification upon hire
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification within 1 year of hire
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification within 18 months of hire
· Current BLS
· CMSRN and/or CPN certification preferred.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Redmond
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23033519
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $41 - $41
Location: Rome, GA
Job ID: 23033519
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night