AdventHealth Dietary Aide Full Time Split Shift in San Antonio, Texas
This position is located in San Marcos
- AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
- Set up trays and food service carts accurately and timely.
- Serve and bus trays.
- Pour, cover, and label beverages.
- Assist in preparing, covering, and labeling food.
- Clean work area.
- Assist in proper care, use, and cleaning of kitchen equipment.
- Perform dishwashing, cleaning, and sanitation duties.
- Assist with food storage.
- Operate the dishwashing machine to ensure proper cleaning, and sanitation of dishes, silverware, glasses, cups, pots, pans, and other food preparation utensils.
- Dispose of waste and garbage.
- Attends staff education, training, and other meetings.
- Observe infection control procedures related to the Dietary Department.
- Follow facility safety program.
- Complies with local, state, and federal codes and regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.