AdventHealth Member Services Manager Rx Plus in Sanford, Florida
Member Services Manager AdventHealth Rx Plus
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Rx Plus
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Collaborate with facility Director(s) to achieve stated goals and accountabilities for pharmacy member outreach, transfer department and bookkeeping staff daily and throughout the year.
- Report individual and departmental metrics and accountabilities on monthly basis and as requested, including EZ Script program metrics, prescription processing turnaround and member escalations.
- Responsible for in depth understanding of pharmacy’s services; articulates to supporting staff to assure goals are met with increased safety and efficiency.
- Work within mandated registered pharmacy technician scope of practice guidelines when answering medication related questions.
- Help administer AHS corporate prescription plan, offering support and education regarding pharmacy benefits and management and eligibility issues for Florida and Multi-State region(s).
- Lead staff to execute processes and procedures effectively, providing leadership and guidance on plan questions, pharmacy processes, and additional training as necessary.
- Review daily voicemail/complaint line message log from customer service and follow up with staff as necessary.
- Responsible for introductory and annual evaluations of all new hires/transfers into the member services teams, promoting employee growth and development.
- Determine daily outreach goal for customer service staff and monitor prescription workflow queues for appropriate and timely follow through.
- Conduct extensive interviews for new hire recruitment ensuring the right person is hired based on qualifications and skillset as they would fit best within the organization.
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed, knowledge and professionalism.
- Maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition, handles stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and the organization.
- Monitors the results of delegations, assignments, or projects, considers the skills, knowledge, and experience of the assigned individual and the characteristics of the assignment or project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Business or related field required.
- 5 years’ work experience in call center/customer service setting.
- Leadership experience managing staff and processes.
- A current Florida Board of Pharmacy Technician Registration, RPT; must complete state required continuing education requirement for registration.
- Previous experience in healthcare, Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM), managed healthcare service organization, insurance company, or other health related entity, preferred
The Members Services Manager is responsible for all activities regarding the customer service support staff of Rx Plus Pharmacy. This position coordinates the day to day activities to assure that all processes are completed in a timely manner and according to the Pharmacy’s stated goals. The Member Services Manager hires, trains and manages members of the department including the member outreach, transfer team and bookkeeping staff and is required to understand all pharmacy processes and positions excluding Pharmacist’s duties. This position resolves difficult issues regarding AHS client complaints and other matters that escalate from the customer service staff members.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.