AdventHealth Pharmacy Mail Clerk in Sanford, Florida
Pharmacy Mail Clerk AdventHealth RxPlus
Location Address: 582 Monroe Rd Suite 1412 Sanford, FL 32771
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth RxPlus
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
- 8:30am – 5:00pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Supports departmental and organizational Mission through appropriate use of resources, providing assistance to team members, accepting work or scheduled assignments and participating in process and performance improvement.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient, employee relations, medical staff, departmental and administrative information.
- Completes USPS, SmartPost and FedEx processes for proper shipment in a timely manner and communicates any order discrepancies to the appropriate staff member.
- Packs all medications appropriately, according to pharmacy packing policy, to assure no damage during shipping and the integrity of the medication is maintained.
- Confirms that all packages and mail have completed shipping manifest successfully and have been picked up by appropriate courier on a daily basis.
- Troubleshoot FedEx Cafe application and follows up with appropriate account executive in a timely manner regarding any issues impacting shipping manifest.
- Accesses pharmacy dispensing system, correcting any order information necessary for proper package shipment and communicates any trends to appropriate staff member in a timely manner.
- Completes accuracy check to confirm the correct medication is sent to the correct member with the correct paperwork, maintaining appropriate practices for protected health information.
- Sorts through all incoming mail on a daily basis and forwards to appropriate staff member in a timely manner.
- Responsible for stocking all packing and shipping supplies and informs purchasing technicians for reordering before stock is depleted.
- Accepts deliveries into the receiving area and forwards to appropriate staff member.
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of shipping/receiving experience in a production or manufacturing setting, preferred
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel, preferred
The Pharmacy mail clerk performs a wide range of supportive duties to assist the Pharmacist in preparing and dispensing medications so that patients receive consistent care. Duties include packing medications, manifesting postage, managing supply storage and coordinating with couriers. Works only under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and does not perform duties that can only be legally performed by a registered pharmacist or registered pharmacy technician.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.