AdventHealth AA**Certified Nursing Assistant Med/Surg Pediatrics Full Time Days in Sebring, Florida
Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
All essential functions must be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists in the patient/family care using established techniques with the multidisciplinary team.
- Documents personal care, intake and output, vital signs and weights as outlined in policy.
- Maintains clinical competency.
- Performs patient care as delegated following hospital policies.
- Maintains current clinical, technical and professional competencies.
- May participate as a member of the Patient Care Delivery team that includes: Virtual Care RN, bedside RN & LPN.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or certificate of completion Nursing Assistant Program
- Florida C.N.A. License
- BLS -condition of employment
- CPI within 6 months of employment (Emergency Department and Behavioral Health Unit)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Medical terminology
- Previous CNA Experience
- Previous 12 lead EKG experience (Emergency Department only)
The Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.), under the supervision of the LPN and/or RN, provides physical care as part of the multidisciplinary team, in accordance with the Hospital mission, physician and patient expectations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.