AdventHealth Cath Lab Tech PRN in Sebring, Florida
Cath Lab Tech PRN AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
- Prepares the cardiovascular catheterization laboratory and equipment for procedure to be performed.
- Opens sterile packs and prepares instrument table for catheterization procedure.
- Greets patient and makes comfortable with department surroundings.
- Prepare patient for catheterization procedure. Sterile drape the patient.
- Assess the patient’s status on arrival and throughout the procedure by demonstrating knowledge of electrocardiographic, hemodynamic, and hematological data. Update the physician of any potential life threatening changes throughout the procedure.
- Assist physician during procedure.
- Observes patient for any complications of catheterization procedure; documents observation and reports to registered nurse or physician.
- Proficient in interpreting EKG and blood pressure tracings (Hemodynamic monitoring)
- Knowledge of Cath Lab imaging and monitoring equipment.
- Training specific to the Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Possess a minimum of one of the following – RCIS registry or Florida license as a Certified Radiologic Technologist or Florida license as a certified Respiratory Therapist, & or Florida license as a Registered Respiratory Therapist, or graduate from an accredited Cardiovascular Tech (AS) program.
Performs a wide range of technical skills which are utilized during cardiac catheterization and invasive imaging procedures. Specializes in the monitoring of physiologic data received during cardiac and vascular procedures, and performs scrub activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.