AdventHealth Charge Nurse Progressive Care Unit- Interventional Cardiology FT Days $20K Sign On Bonus in Sebring, Florida
Registered Nurse Charge Nurse AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address: 4200 Sun N Lake Blvd, Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Sebring:
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs the job expectations of the Registered Nurse in his / her assigned care area.
- Demonstrates professionalism and leadership qualities
- Promotes on the job training of all staff members through coaching, mentoring and evaluation.
- Facilitates patient management and throughput
- Effectively manages the patient care area by promoting two-way communication
- Minimum of Diploma in Nursing
- Minimum of One (1) year experience in area of assignment
- Current Florida RN License
- BLS – condition of employment
- ACLS within 12 months of employment or transfer
- Basic EKG Class within 12 months of employment or transfer
The Charge Nurse is an RN assigned a specific unit who assists with responsibilities for the coordination of patient care using a multidisciplinary approach in accordance with the Hospital's Mission, physician, and patient expectations. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to policy implementation, giving input into staffing patterns, maintaining supplies and equipment, participating in process improvement projects and staff development programs to ensure delivery of quality care. If the situation arises, the Charge Nurse self assigns patients based on patient acuity, staffing mix and the ability to perform primary and secondary responsibilities of a Charge Nurse.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.