All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family: Benefits from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Home Care
The role you’ll contribute:
The Community Care Coordinator (CCC) provides patient healthcare coordination services, while nurturing relationships with referral sources: SKILLED NURSING FACILITY, ASISTED LIVING FACILITY, NON ADVENTHEALTH COMMUNITY HOSPITALS, AND COMMUNITY PHYSICIANS. The CCC transitions patients to the homecare setting. May attend discharge/multidisciplinary rounds in acute care, ambulatory and or other settings within the health system to share expertise and to assist the patient in transition of care from one setting to the next within the health system.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
All essential functions must be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Identifies future patients and determines home care eligibility.
· Reviews patient insurances and medical documentation.
· Coordinates health care services as ordered by the attending physician.
· Ensures coordination of all ancillary services patient following discharge.
· Participates in care conferences and coordination of case management.
· Functions as a resource for home care patients.
· Promotes the home care organization and increases awareness of services offered.
· Services account(s) to maintain facility relationships.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Associates degree
· A minimum of two years’ experience
· Demonstrates ability to communicate by reading, writing, and typing legibly, speaking, and comprehending English effectively to carry out job requirements.
· Must have excellent oral communication skills.
· Knowledge of intermediate to advanced application of Microsoft Office Suite including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook as well as internet software.
· Ability to complete AdventHealth Home Care Orientation and Training, as necessary.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED :
· Licensed in Florida as a Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, or Licensed Social Worker (LSW).
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Case Management
Organization: AdventHealth Home Care West FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23028655
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 4005 SUN N LAKE BLVD
Pay Range: $29.924 - $44.885
Location: Sebring, FL
Job ID: 23028655
Job Family: Case Management
Shift: 1 - Day