AdventHealth Critical Care Technician Cath Lab FT Days in Sebring, Florida
Critical Care Tech AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Sebring
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Supports and implements a goal directed plan of care as directed for patients receiving interventional care in the critical care units.
- Facilitates the early identification of needs and promote the nurturing of the patients and their loved ones. Managing family’s perception of the hospitalization experience, health status, and overall care is a primary duty of this role.
- Assists the Cardiac RN with all facets of designated duties serving the cardiac service line within the scope of certification, training, and licensure.
- Participates in committee meetings such as; the Patient Experience, Critical Care, and Evidence Based Practice Council meetings.
- Implements and participates in evidence-based practices (EBP) in all facets including; however not limited to: EBP council, interdisciplinary rounding
What you will need:
- Patient care equipment and supplies.
- Invasive and noninvasive monitoring systems.
- Nurse/patient intercom system.
- Interpretive devices for translation (language line, sign boards, etc).
- All equipment noted within critical care setting such as accu checks, dopplers, and 12-lead EKG machine.
- Minimum of a High School of Diploma of Equivalent
- BLS – condition of employment
- Florida C.N.A. license or Florida LPN license or Florida Paramedic license
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.