All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Hours
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Sebring
· Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
· Largest Employer in the County
· Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
· Close knit community with a home town family feel
· 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
The role you’ll contribute:
The Development and Donor Relations Specialist is to serve as the Specialist for the entire "Foundation” department. Primary responsibility is to aid the department in the day to day operation, and to help ensure donors stay connected with the organization and assists with fundraising/solicitation activities under the direction of Foundation leadership. Responsibilities include assuring a smooth flow of information and programs between the Foundation, other Hospital departments, and the community, as well as coordinating events and presentations. A track record of success in managing projects, working with databases, and organizing/analyzing data and information. Must be a strong fit for a fast-paced, organized team and will be able to contribute to improve our programs/initiatives.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Responsible for planning and implementing Foundation Special Events and Annual Giving Program in support of AdventHealth Lake Placid, Sebring and Wauchula Foundations. Works in close collaboration with internal and external constituencies to expand fund development opportunities in Highlands, Hardee, Desoto and Polk counties.
· In conjunction with Foundation Executive Director, the Specialist assists with the planning and execution of Foundation events including sponsorships, marketing, event logistics and Foundation volunteer recruitment.
· Assists with Gala planning/coordination and responsible for corporate and individual sponsorships and all event logistics and details.
· Plans and tracks event logistics for foundation events (i.e.: securing venue, reviewing vendor contracts and proof of insurance, van/truck rentals)
· Archive print media and ads from various events.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Presentation experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23048085
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $22.47 - $33.705
Location: Sebring, FL
Job ID: 23048085
Job Family: Foundation
Shift: 1 - Day