All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
Location: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Sebring
· Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
· Largest Employer in the County
· Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
· Close knit community with a home town family feel
· 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
· Local arts scene from museums and theaters to festivals and galleries
· Local restaurants with the authentic taste of Florida
· Near 100 clear, freshwater lakes. Ideal for swimming, boating and fishing
· Beautiful agriculture and farmland
· Sebring is known for motorsports and home to the famous Sebring International Raceway
· Nature and hiking trails
The role you’ll contribute:
The Business Development Director is a member of the Business Development team and is directly responsible for the long-term growth of programs and services within the assigned market. Under the direction of the Hospital President & CEO, and in accordance with hospital mission and vision, this position is charged with daily responsibility of the planning and execution of Business Development strategies. In this role, the director will lead the collaboration of the Physician, EMS, Community and Government Relations departments and other areas as assigned.
The Director plays an integral role in cultivating and maintaining quality relationships with physicians and other key community partners in the market. Works collaboratively with Service Line leaders/directors to develop strategies to drive volume growth, gauge market intelligence, and drive business to the hospital & market. Serves as a knowledgeable reference that can educate team members, referral sources and physicians about hospital services.
The Director serves as a role model of the organization’s core values, formulates an operational plan for assigned department(s) and supporting programs that are aligned with AdventHealth’s purpose/mission and fully integrated with organizational strategic plan and operational goals and objectives. Works collaboratively with other leaders within and across the organization to achieve department, center and hospital-wide quality, satisfaction and financial goals. Performs all duties in accordance with regulatory, AH and hospital policies and procedures.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Develops and executes strategies to ensure service line success. Works collaboratively with service lines and helps to lead and develop strategic initiatives and solutions to improve business operations and volume growth as well as competitively differentiate and build market preference for the system’s branded services.
· Works collaboratively with the Physician, EMS & Community Relations teams/departments to ensure business growth through directing development activities that are aligned with organizational growth strategy. This includes training/onboarding, strategic development, creation of target lists and identification of top referral sources, activity monitoring and tracking results.
· Works collaboratively with the Director of Marketing to develop strategic direction that supports identified business initiatives, message development and execution of hospital-wide volume-driving advertising.
· Enhances professional growth and development of self and others through development of educational curriculum/workshops, tools and strategies for growth.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or similar field.
5 years’ experience with proven results in healthcare business development and leadership role that includes management of key functions: physician relations, marketing and planning, promotional plan development, strategic and business plan development.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Master’s degree in related field
· RN – BSN or AS
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23046564
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $58.79 - $88.186
Location: Sebring, FL
Job ID: 23046564
Job Family: Operations
Shift: 1 - Day