AdventHealth Echo Technologist PRN Sebring in Sebring, Florida
Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
- Faith Based & Mission Driven Facility
- Day One Benefits
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
- Assists co-workers to maintain quality care.
- Attends hospital/departmental meetings and in-services.
- Completes technologists report with accuracy and appropriately.
- Complies with procedure protocols.
- Demonstrates an organized approach to work load.
- Documents and reports any patient incident with 72 hours.
- Establishes appropriate factors to perform quality examinations.
- Participates in departmental quality assurance program and departmental projects.
- Documents in patient electronic medical record
- Transfers images to PACS and completes accurate image information for reporting
- Complies with regulations under the HIPPA law.
- Demonstrates knowledge of hospital policies related to emergencies.
- Complies with JCAHO requirements related to their duties.
- Limited access to medication.
- Supports hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
- Verifies orders and documents as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
· Minimum of High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Graduate from an approved ultrasound school
To provide quality cardiac ultrasound studies per physician’s orders
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.