All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 4200 SUN N LAKE BLVD, SUITE 100, Sebring, 33872
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
The role you’ll contribute: Registration Representative
The Registration Representative person is responsible for collecting applicable co-pay, deductible and/or coinsurance amounts from patients; posts payments; scheduling return office visits and present patient with after visit summary.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Greet patients and visitors in a prompt, courteous and helpful manner.
· Answer the telephone prior to the third ring, identifying the practice and self by name.
· Take accurate and legible messages, which include time, date and initials.
· Answer non-clinical questions for patients and family members and routes all other calls correctly.
· Understand guidelines for and appropriately uses the telephone system.
· Collects patient co-pay, deductible and/or co-insurance amounts at the time of service. Also collects prior patient balances
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
· Basic knowledge and ability in medical business office procedures
· Basic knowledge of coding
· Ability to type 40 words per minute accurately
· Minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Experience with computers and EPM and EMR software
· One (1) year of ICD-9 and CPT-4 coding experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Financial Services
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23040330
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $15 - $21.21
Location: Sebring, FL
Job ID: 23040330
Job Family: Patient Financial Services
Shift: 1 - Day