AdventHealth Medical Screener Physician Office PRN Days AdventHealth Sebring in Sebring, Florida
Medical Screener Physician Office PRN Days AdventHealth Sebring
Location : Sebring, FL
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Heartland
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provide medical screening to employees, volunteers, patients and visitors (if permitted)
- Take temperatures of all individuals who enter the hospital
- Ask individuals a series of health questions to identify symptoms or exposure which may prohibit entry into the workplace or facility.
- Per supervisor direction, identify and refer individuals to alternate resource if not eligible to enter facility.
- Ensure all COVID-19 screening supplies are maintained
- Assist patients to help navigate their care (medical records, PFS, imaging, etc.)
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
The Medical Screener is a key member of the healthcare team working with AdventHealth. The screener works with team members, patients and visitors to help manage the process and visitation guidelines associated with the current COVID-19 pandemic. In order to be successful in this role one must possess the following characteristics: quick learner, strong interpersonal skills with all communication mediums, creative and innovative, fosters teamwork, strong organization and planning skills, ability to solve problems, but knows when to ask for input and help. Excellent responsiveness and quick follow-up to requests are key. Hours for this position vary based on site location. This position will use a no touch thermometer and will ask individuals entering the hospital a series of health questions. The screener will wear personal protective equipment; masks, gloves, and coverings as specified by AdventHealth and the CDC.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.