All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Cover Variable Shifts
Location: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Sebring
Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
Largest Employer in the County
Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
Close knit community with a home town family feel
2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
Local arts scene from museums and theaters to festivals and galleries
Local restaurants with the authentic taste of Florida
Near 100+ clear, freshwater lakes. Ideal for swimming, boating and fishing
Beautiful agriculture and farmland
Sebring is known for motorsports and home to the famous Sebring International Raceway
Nature and hiking trails
The role you’ll contribute:
To provide quality nuclear medicine studies per physician's orders
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assists co-workers to maintain quality patient care.
· Assists lead technologist with quality assurance program.
· Attends hospital/departmental meetings and in-services.
· Demonstrates an organized approach to work load.
· Documents and reports any patient incident or report of concern in a prompt and timely manner.
· Establish appropriate factors to perform quality images.
· Handle and administer radioactive materials according to the guidelines established state regulations 64-E.
· Complies with The Joint Commission requirements related to their duties.
· Utilizes the AIDET principles when interacting with patients, visitors and coworkers.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Appropriate technical skills in Nuclear Medicine
· Academic and Clinical Training in Nuclear Medicine
· ARRT (NM) or CNMT
· State of Florida License in Nuclear Medicine Technology
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth Sebring
Req ID: 22038768
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.