AdventHealth Nurse Manager Progressive Care Unit FT Days in Sebring, Florida
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
- Evaluates staff performance based on professional practice standards, relevant statutes, rules and regulations, and organizational criteria.
- Provides effective fiscal management of the department.
- Identifies, develops, and implements performance improvement activities to enhance the delivery of patient care.
- Develops, proposes, and implements goals and plans for patient care area
- Maintains a professional demeanor and serves as a role model for staff.
- Minimum of Diploma in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing within 3 years
- Two (2) years of leadership experience
- Current Florida RN License
- BLS – condition of employment
- ACLS prior to or within 90 days of employment or transfer (with the exception of SBCU)
- Restraint Management Training, Face to Face within 90 days of employment
- Crisis Management within 90 days of hire (Only required for SBCU Manager)
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.