Apprentice Nursing Assistant FT Days - AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Sebring
Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
Largest Employer in the County
Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
Close knit community with a home town family feel
2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
What You Will Need:
• Mature judgment and the ability to handle confidential information within AdventHealth guidelines and applicable regulations.
• Personal qualities such as kindness, compassion, understanding, integrity, respect, sense of humor, discretion and confidentiality.
• Ability to communicate verbally in English and in written form with persons of varied backgrounds in a respectful, effective, and professional manner.
• Ability to learn and apply computer related applications and programs, including using electronic keyboards and other peripheral devices.
• Critical thinking / problem solving skills
• Teamwork, tact, and conflict resolution
• Organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills
• Performs accurate documentation within the electronic medical record
• Basic computer skills
• Customer service skills
• CPI within 6 months of employment (Emergency Department only)
• BLS after 1 month of employment
• High School Graduate or equivalent
The Nursing Assistant Apprentice will learn on-the-job nursing assistant role under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in a clinical setting. As a nursing assistant apprentice, you will complete both hands-on clinical skills in the hospital and coursework in a classroom setting or clinical laboratory. To start, your duties will include basic patient care skills with activity of daily living and progress to more skill-based tasks as you gain experience.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: AdventHealth Sebring
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.