AdventHealth Registered Nurse Cath Lab FT Days $10,000 Sign-On Bonus in Sebring, Florida
Registered Nurse Cath Lab AdventHealth Sebring
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Sebring:
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs assessments on patients and determines the nursing needs of assigned patients.
- Accepts responsibility for one’s own professional standards.
- Maintains proficiency in the role of circulator during an invasive/interventional procedure.
- Maintains proficiency in the role of scrubbing invasive/interventional percutaneous angiographic procedures
- Maintains proficiency in the role of monitor during an invasive/interventional procedure
- Minimum of Diploma in Nursing
- Current Florida RN License
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
- Training specific to the Cardiac Cath Lab
Performs a wide range of technical skills which are utilized during cardiac catheterization and invasive imaging procedures to provide an efficient, comfortable, and safe examination.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.