AdventHealth Registered Nurse Cath Lab Recovery FT Days in Sebring, Florida
Registered Nurse Cath Lab Recovery AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address: 4200 Sun N Lake Blvd, Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Sebring:
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs assessments on patients and determines the total nursing needs of assigned patients.
- Formulates a goal directed plan of care, and develops appropriate nursing diagnosis based on needs specific to the standard of care, and updates according to policy.
- Evaluates quality of patient care and outcomes based on care and treatments administered.
- Management of pre & post catheterization recovery patients
- Accepts responsibility for one’s own professional standards.
- Minimum of Diploma in Nursing
- Current Florida RN License
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the coordination of patient care using a multidisciplinary approach to the Nursing process in accordance with the Hospital's Mission, physician and patient expectations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.