AdventHealth Registered Nurse Home Health PRN Days in Sebring, Florida
Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
All essential functions must be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Comply with all agency policies, procedures, practices and standards of care.
- Admit new patients according to agency procedure.
- Organize and implement individualized patient care based on ongoing interpretation of physiological, psychological and sociological deficits affecting the state of health.
- Supervise and plan HHA activities appropriate to individual patient care requirements.
- Maintain clinical record information in accordance with established standards and within established time frames.
- Demonstrate cost-effective practices.
- Provide weekend and holiday coverage as assigned by the Administrator.
- Participate in the review process.
- Participate in orientation, in-service and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Report pertinent observations to attending physician; changing patient care plan as directed.
- Develop professional and clinical skills through attendance at staff development meetings, pertinent educational activities and professional affiliations.
- Completes related tasks as assigned by the Patient Care Supervisor/Administrator.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
- At least one (1) year experience in a hospital setting or community setting involving direct nursing care.
- Active FL RN license
- CPR Certification
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Automobile liability insurance
- Able to work independent with good nursing judgement.
- Able to work in varied patient care environment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
This position is accountable for creating /implementing patient plan of care, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.