AdventHealth Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health - Virtual Interview Event - AdventHealth Sebring in Sebring, Florida
Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health - Virtual Interview Event - AdventHealth Sebring
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Sebring
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
AdventHealth Sebring is calling all current or retired Registered Nurse (RN) to join us for a special hiring day. Qualified candidates will be scheduled for virtual interviews on Thursday, February 4th , 2020 from 10am - 5pm
We are offering a $20,000 sign-on bonus to eligible candidates.
We are looking for Registered Nurses (RN) for Polk, Hardee and Highlands Wauchula county.
What You Will Need:
- Currently licensed to practice professional nursing in the State of Florida
- CPR Certification
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Automobile liability insurance
- Diploma, Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- At least one (1) year experience in a hospital setting or community setting involving direct nursing care
This position is accountable for creating /implementing patient plan of care, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.