All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Nights
Location: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Sebring
· Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
· Largest Employer in the County
· Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
· Close knit community with a hometown family feel
· 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
· Local arts scene from museums and theaters to festivals and galleries
· Local restaurants with the authentic taste of Florida
· Near 100+ clear, freshwater lakes. Ideal for swimming, boating and fishing
· Beautiful agriculture and farmland
· Sebring is known for motorsports and home to the famous Sebring International Raceway
· Nature and hiking trails
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the coordination of patient care using a multidisciplinary approach to the Nursing process in accordance with the Hospital's Mission, physician, and patient expectations. These duties will be performed in an acceptable manner according to the hospitals
mission, vision, goals and management expectations
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs assessments and determines the total nursing needs of assigned patients.
· Formulates a goal directed plan of care and develops appropriate nursing diagnosis based on needs specific to the standard of care and updates according to policy.
· Accurately performs nursing actions to achieve patient care goals.
· Evaluates quality of patient care and outcomes based on care and treatments administered.
· Accepts responsibility for one’s own professional standards
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Minimum of Diploma in Nursing
· Current Florida RN License
· ACLS within 12 months of employment or transfer
· PALS within 12 months of employment or transfer
· NRP within 12 months of employment or transfer for Lake Placid & Wauchula campuses
· CPI within 12 months of employment or transfer
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23024780
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 4200 SUN N LAKE BLVD
Pay Range: $32.865 - $46.949
Location: Sebring, FL
Job ID: 23024780
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night