AdventHealth Rounding Nurse FT Days AdventHealth Sebring in Sebring, Florida
Rounding Nurse FT Days AdventHealth Sebring
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Heartland
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Round prior to physician, collect data, screen for abnormal reports, contact and receive from physician orders to be entered as CPOE Verbal Orders
- Complete initial evaluation of patient – via chart review – to determine order in which patients are seen by physician.
- Round with physician, take orders and enter into computer as a CPOE Verbal Order
- Provide education to patients regarding procedures, disease process, medications, and discharge plan. Document services/education provided to patient under “Clinician Progress Note”
- Will enter orders ONLY after prior communication with physician. Then order will be placed as a CPOE Verbal Order
- May initiate PowerNote only when physician is present and may scribe by transcribing information that physician dictates to him/her. This is the only time a PowerNote can be initiated by the Rounding Nurse.
- Demonstrates knowledge of hospital policies related to emergencies.
- Complies with Joint Commission requirements related to their duties.
- Supports hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
- Verifies orders and documents as required
- Other duties as assigned
- BLS from the American Heart Association
- State of Florida License as a Registered Nurse
- Specific clinical knowledge in cardiology
- One year experience as an RN working in a hospital with cardiology experience preferred
To provide personal assistance to the physician in the hospital setting by facilitation, documenting medical care, organizing data, and any tasks to expedite workflow. Rounding nurse will be credentialed by the Medical Staff Department and work under the supervision of a credentialed provider.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.