All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Friday &:30a-5p
Location: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Sebring
· Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
· Largest Employer in the County
· Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
· Close knit community with a home town family feel
· 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
· Local arts scene from museums and theaters to festivals and galleries
· Local restaurants with the authentic taste of Florida
· Near 100+ clear, freshwater lakes. Ideal for swimming, boating and fishing
· Beautiful agriculture and farmland
· Sebring is known for motorsports and home to the famous Sebring International Raceway
· Nature and hiking trails
The role you’ll contribute:
To provide quality ultrasound studies per physician's orders.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assists co-workers to maintain quality patient care.
· Attends hospital/departmental meetings and in-services.
· Completes tech reports accurately and scans them into PACS in a timely manner.
· Complies with Joint Commission requirements related to their duties.
· Complies with procedure protocols
· Utilizes the AIDET principles when interacting with patients, visitors and coworkers.
· Complies with regulations under the HIPAA law.
· Complies with the Joint Commission requirements related to their duties
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Academic and clinical training in Ultrasound
· Minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
· ARDMS or CCI registry
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23019914
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 4200 SUN N LAKE BLVD
Pay Range: $28.46 - $42.69
Location: Sebring, FL
Job ID: 23019914
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day