AdventHealth Unit Clerk PCU Cardiology Interventional FT Nights in Sebring, Florida
Unit Clerk AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Sebring
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Prepares and maintains patients’ medical records from admission through discharge to organization, completeness and accuracy of the records system for the unit
- Assembles, accurately labels and maintains the physical patient chart.
- Serves as a liaison between patients/families, staff and the medical staff.
- Demonstrates techniques of receiving and directing patients and visitors, answering routine inquiries and processing referrals/consults.
- Maintains the unit census record up to date including admissions, transfers and discharges.
- Informs bed manager of bed availability and facilitates patient flow.
- Accurately reconciles the unit midnight census including verification of bed accommodation codes.
- Maintains downtime forms and downtime chart packets. Efficiently performs tasks required in preparation for scheduled downtime.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Florida C.N.A. License
- BLS - condition of employment
- CPI prior to or within 6 months of employment (Emergency Department and Behavioral Health Unit)
The Unit Clerk is responsible for the secretarial duties in the patient care area in accordance with the Hospitals' mission, physicians, and patient expectations.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Shift: 3 - Night
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.