Associate Executive Director, Foundation – AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Vision, Medical & Dental Benefits from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Received Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center in January 2019
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Shift : Full Time Days – 40 hours a week
Location: Woodland Hills Building
7315 E Frontage Road, Merriam KS
The community you’ll be caring for:
At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission, formerly Shawnee Mission Medical Center, you're more than just a number on a chart. You're a whole person, who functions best when physically, emotionally, and spiritually fit. Find whole-person care, dedicated teams and staff, and a wide variety of medical services, all at our hospital in Shawnee Mission, Kansas.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Associate Executive Director, in concert with the Director, Institutional Philanthropy and Data Services, assists the Foundation Executive Director in all aspects of fundraising, special events, communications and moves management in support of the Medical Center, including the identification of donor prospects, their cultivation, solicitation and the proper stewardship of their contributed funds. Additionally, the AED, in concert with the Executive Director, provides all the boardsmanship of and support to the Standing Committees of the Board of Directors of AdventHealth Kansas City Foundation
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Serve as a member of the Foundation Leadership team and on the Directors Council of the Hospital.
· Serve as the day-to-day #2 of the Foundation structure, serving as department leader in the Executive Director’s absence.
· Direct all aspects of the annual, major gift and planned giving philanthropy of individuals.
· Work in concert with the Director, Institutional Philanthropy and Data Services on event and institutional philanthropy efforts.
· With the approval of the Executive Director, develop and direct the annual Individual Philanthropy strategy development.
· In concert with the Executive Director, develop capital campaign strategies, processes and implementation plans.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Bachelor’s Degree – Master’s Degree preferred
· 7 or more Years of Position-Related Experience
· Certified Fund-Raising Executive (CFRE) preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23029921
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 7315 FRONTAGE RD
Pay Range: $55.162 - $88.258
Location: Shawnee, KS
Job ID: 23029921
Job Family: Foundation
Shift: 1 - Day