AdventHealth Centralized Scheduler Relief in Shawnee, Kansas
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- Received Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center in January 2019
- Providing faith-based, whole person care to Kansas City since 1962
- Excellent health benefits, an onsite childcare center and fitness facility
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
- Employee Referral Program
- Largest health care provider in Johnson County with three campuses
Relief – As needed
- Responsible for scheduling outpatient procedures and ensuring correct pertinent information is obtained.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
The Centralized Scheduler is responsible for scheduling outpatient procedures and ensuring correct pertinent information is obtained. This position requires medical terminology, excellent phone skills, typing 35 wpm, and excellent customer service skills. Working knowledge of physician practice and a good understanding of radiology procedures or scheduling experience is strongly preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.