AdventHealth Certified Central Processing Tech FT Nights in Shawnee, Kansas
Certified Central Processing Tech AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Medical, Dental and Vision Available Day One
Location Address: 9100 W. 74thStreet, Shawnee Mission, KS 66204
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- Received Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center in January 2019
- Providing faith-based, whole person care to Kansas City since 1962
- Excellent health benefits, an onsite child care center and fitness facility
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
- Employee Referral Program
- Largest health care provider in Johnson County with three campuses
- On-site, covered free parking
Monday - Friday
4pm - 1230 am
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Accurately assemble instrument trays.
- Sterilize instruments.
- Return sterile instruments to their proper location.
- Stock patient care equipment.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma
- Certification obtained through IAHCSMM or CBSPD
- Able to accurately identify instruments
- Ability to operate Steam Sterilizers
- Ability to operate Washer Disinfector
- Accurately read and document Biological results.
- Properly clean patient care equipment
The Certified Central Processing Tech functions as a member of the support team for the hospital. He/she is responsible for the decontamination and sterilization of instrumentation and equipment used in providing direct patient care. The Certified Central Processing Tech is cross-trained to assume all responsibilities within the scope of the Central Processing Department.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Shift: 3 - Night
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.