Early Child Care Teacher – AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Up to $2000 Sign on Bonus
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 9:30AM - 6:00PM
Shift : 40 hours a week
Location: AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
7415 Grandview St, Shawnee Mission, KS 66204
The community you’ll be caring for:
At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission, formerly Shawnee Mission Medical Center, you're more than just a number on a chart. You're a whole person, who functions best when physically, emotionally, and spiritually fit. Find whole-person care, dedicated teams and staff, and a wide variety of medical services, all at our hospital in Shawnee Mission, Kansas.
The role you’ll contribute:
As an integral member of a team, assists in providing quality early learning, age appropriate activities and a total learning environment for the individual needs of each child. Provides a liaison between children, parents and the Early learning Center’s management. Works cooperatively with and follows guidelines decided upon by the Curriculum Specialist and Team Leaders
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Supervises, interacts and guards the safety of children at all times.
· Demonstrates the ability to accept and adjust to change.
· Displays pride and professionalism in their work.
· Is attentive and sensitive to the needs of other staff members, the children, the families, and the childcare center.
· Works in a positive and timely manner, working as a team to enhance the experience of the children, the families, each other, and the childcare center
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Minimum qualifications : Bachelor’s Degree
· Preferred qualifications: CPR
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23017516
Job Schedule: 7415 W 74TH ST
Pay Range: $15.23 - $24.37
Location: Shawnee, KS
Job ID: 23017516
Job Family: Daycare
Shift: 1 - Day